Natural Heritage Thru My Lens
Discover the transformation of Singapore’s Fort Canning Hill and its history from the 14th century. Buried past of this humble little hill where the city park now sits awaits your exploration.
"Nature Heritage through my Lens" is a heritage trail where you will get to explore valuable local sites and learn about their rich heritage to Singapore. using the convenient medium of mobile photography. Immerse in the lush greenery of Fort Canning Park while strolling and discovering the last archaeological dig sites and learning about early Singapore through the gardens.
Recommended minimum age: 13 years old
- Appreciating Singapore’s Heritage
- Discovering Singapore’s History through nature photography
- Making new friends
Photos taken from: NParks, Smart Local
Meeting Place & Time: Fort Canning Park @ 2.00 pm
- Heritage walk will be conducted in compliance with the Safety Measures published by the Singapore Tourism Board
- Participants need to wear masks at all times
- Taking the temperature of all participants before the start of the programme
- Participants to check-in via safe entry before the start of the programme
This programme is an outdoor programme. It may have to be shortened, delayed or cancelled for safety reasons in case of inclement weather.
*No food will be provided.
*Please have your meal before attending the programme.
A resource kit containing details on meeting point, attire, etc. will be emailed to you a day or two before the event. For enquiry, feel free to contact us at email@example.com